Due to the low temperature in winter, the air compressor will have difficulty in starting up after a long period of downtime. To help customers get started smoothly, the following points are reminded:
1. Before starting the air compressor, ensure that the air compressor oil temperature is not lower than 5 °C. If the temperature is too low, use a heating device to heat the oil separator and the main part.
2. Check that the oil level is in the normal position and check that all condensate drains are closed. For water-cooled units, check that the cooling water drain is closed.
3. The hand-cranked main coupling is flexible to rotate. For the unit that is difficult to drive, please do not blindly start. Check whether the main unit is faulty, whether the lubricating oil is sticky or not, and remove the fault before starting.
4. The new oil filter should be replaced before the initial start of the air compressor with long downtime to reduce the resistance caused by oil viscosity and insufficient oil supply.
5. It is best to jog the unit once when the power is turned on for the first time. After the power is turned on, the current and oil temperature should be checked. If there is a sudden change in temperature, stop it immediately. For the unit with heat recovery, the oil bypass valve on the heat recovery system should be turned off before the unit is turned on, and then the heat recovery system is slowly turned on after the normal opening temperature of the unit rises to the normal range.
6. For units with sudden temperature changes or high temperature tripping, remember not to turn on the power repeatedly. The intake valve should be opened, and the proper amount of lubricating oil should be added to the main unit.
Special attention to water-lubricated air compressors:
Dear customers and friends, due to the recent freezing of the ambient temperature near 0 degrees, the lubricating water inside the oil-free water-lubricated air compressor will freeze. In the morning, the temperature will rise instantaneously or over-temperature shutdown. In severe cases, the host may be caused. Water shortage is stuck, reminding you to control the ambient temperature of the air compressor above 0 °C, and jog correctly 2-3 times at the time of starting, so that the lubricating water can be circulated to prevent high temperature when the air compressor is running, remember!!!
Another reminder: be sure to let go of the water in the gas tank and the water in the pipeline before leaving work, otherwise the valve and pipeline may be frozen to avoid unnecessary loss to you!!!
If the air compressor needs to be deactivated for a period of time, be sure to drain the water tank and the lubrication water inside the radiator.
When the air compressor is deactivated for a period of time or when the ambient temperature is close to 0 °C, it is not possible to directly press the air compressor. It must wait until the ice melts, drain and replenish water, then add 3-5 liters of purified water to the air inlet. Turn the air compressor several turns to allow the air compressor to be lubricated before starting.