In the air compressor failure, there is a fault such as crankshaft bending. What causes this change? First, introduce the common faults of the air compressor, and then discuss the reasons for the crankshaft bending of the air compressor.
Air compressor common faults:
1. The exhaust temperature of the unit is high (over 110 °C), and the air compressor trips by itself;
2. The air compressor exhaust temperature is lower than the normal value (less than 75 ° C);
3. The unit has high fuel consumption, short oil addition period or large oil content in the outlet compressed air;
4. The compressed air volume of the unit is lower than the design value, and the outlet pressure is low;
5. The exhaust pressure of the unit is too high;
6, the unit can not start (electrical fault);
What is the reason for the bending of the air compressor crankshaft:
The above is a general description of the common problems of air compressors, and now an overview of the air compressor crankshaft bending:
(1) The clearance between the connecting rod lining and the crankshaft lining is too large, which is not corrected in time;
(2) The clearance of the crankshaft lining is too small, or the center line of each crankshaft lining is not in a straight line;
(3) The connecting rod piston assembly or the balance iron and the flywheel are unbalanced, causing additional inertial force and moment of inertia, causing the compressor group to vibrate greatly.
(4) Unreasonable storage of the crankshaft for a long time;
(5) The compressor base sinks.