What should be done before the maintenance of the air compressor? For this problem, we need to understand the workflow of the air compressor, etc. This article is simple to explain to you, and prepare for the air compressor before the maintenance. In order to ensure the safety of the air compressor maintenance process and the correct maintenance of the air compressor.
Air compressor working principle:
The volume of the compressed gas increases the density of gas molecules per unit volume to increase the pressure of the compressed air; the working principle of the speed compressor is to increase the speed of movement of the gas molecules, so that the kinetic energy of the gas molecules is converted into the pressure energy of the gas, thereby Increase the pressure of the compressed air.
What should be done before the air compressor is repaired and maintained:
Good maintenance is key to ensure proper unit operation and long service life. Therefore, the maintenance procedures for the screw compressor unit must be carefully implemented. Before you proceed with maintenance, make at least the following preparations:
1. Turn off the power of the main unit and hang the mark at the power switch.
2. Close the shutoff valve to the air supply system to prevent compressed air from flowing back to the part being serviced. Never rely on a check valve to isolate the air supply system.
3. Open the manual vent valve, drain the pressure in the system, and keep the vent valve open.
4. For water-cooled machines, the water supply system must be shut off to release the water line pressure.
5. Ensure that the compressor unit has cooled down to prevent burns and burns.
6. Wipe the ground oil marks and water marks to prevent slipping.
- Do not think that the machine is shut down, it is considered that it can be repaired and maintained, and the automatic control system of the machine will start the compressor at any time.
- Poor maintenance not only affects the normal operation of the unit, but it may also affect the safety of the operator.
- Do not remove nuts, filler plugs, and other parts while the compressor is running or under pressure.
- Do not use a solvent such as gasoline or kerosene to clean the air filter or other parts.